How to maintain the melt pump daily
1. check the fasteners of the melt pump daily, such as whether the screws are loose or not, check the installation of pipeline interfaces and so on.
2. check the oil seal clean, often need to clean the oil seal, to prevent the impact of the mechanical life.
3. the replacement of hydraulic oil for the first 500 hours is recommended. The maximum replacement period of the hydraulic oil is 2000 hours, and the maximum replacement period of the air filter is 500 hours.
4. in order to optimize the service life of hydraulic components, please replace the hydraulic oil and filters regularly. Hydraulic pollution is the main reason for the damage of hydraulic components. Keep the hydraulic oil clean during routine maintenance and repair.
5. daily use should check whether the oil level of the hydraulic tank meets the requirements, and check the water content of the hydraulic oil and whether there is abnormal odor. When the hydraulic oil is water cut, the oil is cloudy or milky, or there is water droplet deposition at the bottom of the tank. When the oil is smelly, it indicates that the working temperature of the hydraulic oil is too high. When the above occurs, please replace the hydraulic oil immediately, and find out the cause of the problem and solve it. Daily attention is made to check whether the vehicle has leaks.
6. during the trial operation and operation, the axial melt pump components must be filled with hydraulic oil and air side by side. After a long shutdown, oil and exhaust operations are required, as the system may drain through the hydraulic line.